Make 8 changes to my Shopify store
I am looking for somebody experienced and comfortable with Shopify to make these 8 simple changes to my store. It is a poster store which sells prints and frames.
List of Shopify store tasks that need doing:
1. I am working with the streamline theme, so I need the current mobile ‘thumb’ menu to be removed and a hamburger menu added to the mobile site. I also need the mobile header to have a search icon, wishlist icon (from Wishlist King app), and the cart icon showing as well as the hamburger symbol. A reference site is [login to view URL] – the mobile menu view will look like this. The menu bar will be sticky and show when scrolling.
2. When number one is completed, I want to have a mega menu with tabs, instead of the current menu. Again, the perfect reference is [login to view URL] – The menu will function like this, with my own links and titles pointing to all of my desired collections.
3. I would like my announcement bar to be made to be only single lined on mobile. For desktop it is fine, but for the mobile view it is currently 2 lines, i would like the mobile text resizing to fit just one line.
4. I would like the button moving lower down on the first slideshow showing on my homepage. the position that id like it isn’t available with the default options that the theme gives.
5. I would like to change certain text fonts on the home page, without changing all of the text (which is what the default them option does)
6. I would like to make the option dropdown on my product page the same width as the ‘add to cart’ button is.
7. I would like to add Frames as an add on, on all of my posters product pages, which change dynamically depending on the size selected. Once again, the perfect example of what I mean can be found on the poster pages of [login to view URL]
8. I would like a ‘Load More’ button instead of pagination on all of my collection pages. A perfect reference is [login to view URL]
These changes will ideally be made within a week if possible. I have basic coding experience but don’t have the confidence to make some of these changes with Shopify yet so am looking for somebody to make them in a professional, robust manner.